“Ease in Motion”
1-Day Group Classes
Suitable For Everyone
With Alexander Technique and LearningMethods teacher, Andrew Monaghan
If you’d like to be notified of the next class, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: The Natural Clinic, Sullivan’s Quay, Cork
Date : Saturday 20th May
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
If you ever get back, neck or shoulder pain, stiffness, or sore joints, if you ever feel uncomfortable in your own skin, or you’re simply interested in learning how you can move with greater ease, this class will teach you how to access a greater sense of ease and freedom in your body, in your work and in your life.
Rediscover a sense of lightness through a series of simple, practical demonstrations, drawing on principles from the Alexander Technique, Functional Anatomy, as well as developments in Medical Research and Neuroscience.
This Class Is For You If…
- You ever feel stiff or sore while bending, sitting, walking, standing, working, driving… or pretty much any movement you can think of.
- You ever worry that wear and tear, injury, pain or lack of mobility threatens your future health.
- You would like to learn a simple way to prevent, reduce and eliminate pain and strain, and improve how you move in any activity.
The class will be focused towards the issues that you want to explore. Just bring your curiosity and an interest in learning.
Some of the Things You Will Learn
- How to prevent, reduce and eliminate strain or injury by improving how you sit, stand, bend, or any activity you can think of.
- Simple changes you can use right away to reduce tension and strain and increase your freedom of movement.
- How to uncover and change the underlying causes of strain, pain or injury.
Who is the Teacher?
Andrew Monaghan has been teaching Alexander Technique & LearningMethods since 2009. As a former chronic pain sufferer, he loves helping people become free from pain, strain, and anything that holds them back.
10:00 – 12:00 (Introduction)
How We Normally Try To Solve Problems
Why Pain, Strain and Injuries Are So Common – and what to do about it
Bringing Ease into Everyday Movements Part 1
12:00 – 1300 (Break)
13:00 – 16:00
Check in – thoughts, feedback
Bringing Ease into Everyday Movements Part 2
Further explorations – applying what you learned to the issues you would like help with, e.g. while sitting, standing, balance, etc.
Check-in Thoughts, Feedback
Reserve Your Place Now
Please fill out this form (If you cannot see the form below use this link)
Once you have complete the form, scroll down to pay your deposit.
Reserve Your Place
Full Price €60 (Recommended)
Deposit €30 (Balance payable on the day)
If for any reason the class is cancelled and you cannot make a rescheduled date, your payment will be fully refunded.
If you need to cancel, please give advance notice. Since the format relies on group participation, refunds are not available for cancellations 5 days before the class.
Have any thoughts, questions?
Phone: 087 9387 302